Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Why you should have a server in your house. The children’s book.



 
 

Sent to you by FRANCISCO via Google Reader:

 
 

via Ask The Admin by Karl L. Gechlik | AskTheAdmin.com on 12/15/08

I got a message from Kevin Rose via Pownce a little while back and it was a link to a series of pictures created to look like a children's book. More specifically a book explaining how babies are made. But get this twist it was turned into an ad for Windows Home Server!

That's right I said a Children's book explaining the importance of a Home Server. But I almost pissed myself reading it. No matter how much I hate Digg for their evil ways I love Kevin's sense of humor!


Go check out this whole thing over yonder…

Apparently I love my family because we have several home servers :) Does anyone know it's real origins?

EDIT: The guys at The Gizmodo reported on this way back when… Check it out. But it's still flucking funny!

_TheHasAhomeServerAdmiN_


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: